Thanks to its elegant and tranquil atmosphere, this is one of the most emblematic hotels in the Canary Islands. This establishment, a member of “The Leading Hotels of The World”, is surrounded by parks, gardens and a 25,000-square-metre lake. Apart from offering magnificent views of the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide, it is located right next door to the Botanical Garden, in the residential La Paz area of Puerto de la Cruz, very close to the incredible volcanic beaches.
The gastronomic options at the three à-la-carte restaurants include Spanish, Italian and Oriental cuisine. The latter has recently been honoured with the “Best Themed Restaurant” prize, awarded by Mahou and the La Provincia and La Opinión newspapers.
The Oriental Spa Garden, recognised as the “Best Spa Hotel in Europe” by the Conde Nast Johansens luxury hotel guide, offers its guests a unique spa concept inspired by hospitality and Asiatic splendour. It offers a wide range of Ayurveda treatments, health and beauty, as well as the special “Essence of Wellbeing” programme, among others.
For children, the ‘Botánico Kinder Aventura’ programme has been designed to allow them to discover Europe’s number one park, Loro Parque. They will be able to take part in educational workshops, where they will come into direct contact with animal care, while always under professional supervision.
- 252 Rooms and Suites with balcony or terrace.
- The Oriental Spa Garden, with free daily access to the Thermal Circuit and Gym (min. age of 16 years). Services with charge: massage, solarium, health and beauty treatments, hair salon, private Spa.
- 3 sweet water acclimatized pools and 1 children’s pool.
- 5 themed restaurants with “à la Carte” dining.
- The menus of the five restaurants include Spanish, Italian/Mediterranean, Oriental and Gourmet Dietetic cuisine offering personalised weight-loss programmes.
- Piano Bar with live music every evening.
- 1 Bar and Restaurant in the pool area.
- Exercise classes, 2 Tennis courts and ping pong facilities.
- Putting Green with bunker (5000 m2), snooker.
- Children’s summer activities “Botánico Adventure Academy” in collaboration with ‘Loro’ Park, including live animal shows, workshops, games and diplomas.
- Excellent facilities for families, with joining rooms.
- Babysitting services, children’s menu’s and baby chairs.
- 8 conference rooms with a 500 person capacity.
- Airport transfers also available.